- SAYING GOODBYE. So I had this goodbye thing that blew up into a “party”. I felt so lame ‘cause had I known people were gonna stay, I woulda had more food, know! I just thought they were gonna say goodbye and leave. But yea, most of them stayed until we drove to the airport. So they were all outside my house as we drove past. Maaannn, I couldn’t even look back ‘cause if I did, I woulda bawled. But no, I actually didn’t cry throughout the whole thing. Well, maybe once when we were in…
- THE FLIGHT. It was relatively smooth actually. I think it’s because I already knew how everything worked. Connecting flights, as always are pain in the butt, but we got through. Also it was less boring kasi andun si Ate and she had internet in her phone. So no need to bring out my laptop or anything.
- BROWN. You know what, a lot of things have happened already that the first days of me being here are so fuzzy right now. I just remember that it was so humid… like the air can be your lotion. And I was operating on a sleep-and-comfort-deprived body and we were just scrambling to shop for everything I needed. Pagod pagod talaga.
- CATALYST. Suuchhh an aaaawwweessoome experience. I met GREAT people and I am so happy that we became friends before the school year even started. So there’s like 15 of us and we’re hecka close and Idk, I’m just happy I was part of it. Now, more and more people are trickling and moving in because of TWTP (it’s a pre-orientation program). Nga pala, we went to the mall today for the first time. And I also did my laundry for the first time here. Cool story tho.
- In general, people in RI are nice. Like we can talk to strangers and they’d be nice enough to give us directions and whatnot.
- In general, people in Brown are HHHHEECCKKKA awesome. Like I’ve been spending the past days just introducing myself and it would usually go like this:
Me: Hi, my name is Russyan.
Them: Oh, like the country?
Me: Yea, like people from Russia except that I is Y.
- And I’m getting tired of it but I know I’ll be saying that like a thousand more times.
- And people can just go up to each other and talk. Like, CLICK. There we go.
- RI people have nothing much to be proud of (like landmarks and whatnot) except for the fact that Brown is here.
- Emma Watson is just gorgeous… even without make up. (No, I haven’t seen her. I was just told).
- I guess that would be it… for now. Imma post pictures up! I’ve been posting up pictures of buildings and stuff. So yea.
I love you, beb!